CACAO. Skin, hair & more health benefits.
We all love to eat chocolate but do you know that chocolate is not only tasty but also has many benefits for our health, skin, and hair?
The Olmec, Mayan and Aztec considered it the drink of gods, an association that gave rise to the scientific name of the cocoa tree, Theobroma cacao, from the Greek words theo (god) and broma (drink).
What is Cacao?
Chocolates are made from cocoa beans, which belongs to deep tropical regions of South and Central America, and are also produced in Ghana.
Cacao beans are first roasted and then ground to produce cocoa. Cocoa beans are used in making cocoa powder, chocolate, and cocoa mass. Cacao is seen by chocolate botanists and industry alike as the more relevant and accurate term. It is said that cocoa refers to the manufactured products of the cocoa plant as well as cocoa beans itself.
Cacao beans come from Theobroma cacao tree. Cacao beans are not refined from cocoa powder and are nutritionally more potent than cocoa beans.Cacao is loaded with the useful antioxidants.
Cacao is full of amazing skin benefits. Enriched with minerals and vitamins like Vitamin C, magnesium and omega 6 fatty acids, cacao promotes blood flow and increase cellular healing to develop a youthful.
SKIN benefits of CACAO.
1. High in antioxidants, Cacao blocks harmful free radicals in the body. It also protects the body against many diseases including premature aging.
2. Cacao has a good amount of vitamin C and magnesium, which helps in protecting the skin and keeping it healthy.
3. Cacao contains omega 6 fatty acids, which helps in cellular healing. It also heals wounds and scars quickly.
4. Cacao has a raw enzyme, which helps in repairing the cell and its rejuvenation.
5. With super absorbent properties, it protects the skin from harmful UV rays and acts as a natural sunscreen.
6. Cacao helps in increasing and protecting blood flow to the skin, keeping it healthy and glowing.
7. Cacao helps in improving the skin’s complexion. It also provides hydration to the skin, which is a must for a younger looking skin.
8. Prevent sunburns. A recent study by London scientists found participants who ate 20 grams of cacao for 12 weeks were able to stay in the sun for twice as long as those who didn’t, without getting sunburned.
9. Get glowing skin and improve skin texture. In 2006 the Journal of Nutrition found that women who drank cacao with at least 326 mg of flavonols a day had better skin texture, improved microcirculation, increased oxygen saturation, and improved skin hydration than those didn’t.
10. Skin cancer prevention. German scientists found that cacao may protect against harmful UV rays that cause cancer.
HAIR benefits of CACAO.
1. Cacao helps in increasing blood circulation in your scalp, increasing the growth of healthy and lustrous locks. As it also acts as a circulation booster, it helps in reducing hair loss.
2. Cacao also helps in improving the overall health of the hair. It can help you get that dream voluminous and super glossy hair!
3. Cacao has anti inflammatory properties, which helps in minimizing the odds of getting scalp infections.
More Health benefits of CACAO.
1. Cacao contains healthy antioxidants that help boost your health and help you live longer and healthier.
2. Cacao contains flavonoids antioxidants, which help to prevent cancer as well as Alzheimer disease. The darkest part of cacao contains higher amounts of flavonoids.
3. You can use cacao for a healthier heart. It also helps in reducing the blood pressure level. If you consume cacao you would be less prone to cardiovascular diseases.
4. Cacao helps in maintaining a healthy weight. Fiber present in cacao helps in proper digestion of food.
5. Consuming cacao helps in decreasing arthritis and other diseases that produces blood clots.
Try our CACAO homemade soap with Organic Cacao Beans, and enjoy the benefits of this aphrodisiac drink of the gods on your skin, your hair and health in general.
References: stylecraze.com, dailysuperfoodlove.com
#Cacao #skinbenefits #Hairbenefits #Healthbenefits #Cocoa #grain #seeds #chocolate #Vitamin #omega6 #antioxidants #wounds #scars #naturalsunscreen #sunburn #cancerprevention #UVrays #bloodcirculation #hairloss #glossyhair #antiinflammatory #scalpinfections #organic #aphrodisiac #homemade #soap #natural #BLWEessences