Meet the amazing benefits of PINE Oil.
Pine oil, also called pine nut oil, is derived from the needles of the Pinus sylvestris tree. It is believed that this tree originated in Austria and Russia before spreading to different parts of the world. One of the reasons that pine oil has become such an important element in supplemental health is its availability. It is relatively easy to make pine essential oil, and pine trees grow in huge numbers all over the world. The health benefits of pine essential oil include its ability to reduce inflammation and associated redness, protect against sinus infections, clear mucus and phlegm, cure skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis, boost the immune system, fight fungal and viral infections, stimulate the mind and body, and protecting your home and body from a wide variety of germs.
The numerous health benefits of pine essential oil have made it one of the most important essential oils used in aromatherapy. It has a very low toxicity for humans, so it is one of the safer essential oils, although some people are sensitive and can suffer from mild respiratory irritation when inhaling too much of this powerful oil.
Recently, it’s also been studied for its strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant constituents that can help battle cancer development and protect vital organs, including the brain, heart, liver and gut.
Beauty & Healthy BENEFITS of PINE tree oil.
1. Delays skin aging. High concentration of various essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants make pine nut oil amazingly helpful for skin care. Vitamin E and antioxidants work to hold back the aging process, while its fatty acid content (Omega) soothes and nourishes the skin.
2. Moisturizes Skin. In addition to having great moisturizing effects on the skin, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, pine oil is very suitable for sensitive skin types. It nourishes the skin and protects it from various common conditions.
3. Treats skin problems. Dermatologists often prescribe the oil for treating psoriasis, itching, pimples, eczema, skin diseases, poor skin, scabies, sores, acne, and fleas. Because it can fight bacteria and fungus, and It gives you balanced, smooth, renewed and shiny skin and can also act as an antioxidant for the free radicals which can have such a negative impact on the health of your skin. Free radicals attack the healthy skin cells and cause them to mutate, resulting in premature aging, wrinkles, and sagging skin. Pine essential oil can combat these negative effects.
4. Relieves dehydrated skin. A body scrub with pine nut oil revives the skin by sloughing off dead skin cells. Moreover, due to its excellent hydrating and moisturizing properties, it is a recognized remedy for relieving dehydrated skin.
5. Pain reliever and anti-inflammatory agent. Pine essential oil is considered an analgesic and is therefore, a good remedy for people suffering from joint pain, arthritis, and rheumatic conditions. Besides being an analgesic, it is also an anti-inflammatory agent, meaning that it reduces the inflammation and redness of those affected areas, and simultaneously eliminating the pain. This prevents you from having to take two different artificial medications, just apply some pine essential oil to your sore areas!
6. Boosts energy & reduces stress. The health benefits of pine oil also include some emotional benefits. It creates an energized feeling and is effective for removing mental stress from any number of sources. It is also used medicinally for removing adrenal fatigue and refreshing your spirit since it is an excellent mood elevator. Getting regularly massaged with pine essential oil can give you mental clarity, and it removes anxiety and nervous tension. Because it can help decrease toxins in the air or around your home that can trigger sickness or headaches, pine oil is one of the great headache remedies. Finally, it has been shown to be quite useful for people suffering from weakened concentration and memory loss. Although additional research is needed in this area, it has been traditionally used for this purpose in many cultures.
7. Treats Injuries. Pine essential oil is antiseptic and is regularly used to treat boils, cuts, sports injuries, and Athletes’ Foot. This is not only due to its antiseptic properties, but also its anti-fungal characteristics. Fungal infections are some of the most dangerous and difficult conditions to treat, and if they become internal, they can even be fatal. Therefore, using pine essential oil to cleanse your system of any fungal infections is a very good idea.
8. Treats respiratory problems. Pine essential oil is very helpful for curing respiratory problems and is commonly used in making cough and cold preparations. This is due to its abilities as an expectorant, meaning that it loosens phlegm and mucus from the respiratory tracts and makes it easier to eliminate them.
9. Detoxifies. As a natural disinfectant, pine oil is commonly used in massage oil blends, household cleaning products, and air fresheners. It can stimulate blood flow and help decrease swelling, tenderness, and pain within sore muscles or joints associated with inflammation.
10. Fights allergies. Because pine can effectively fight fungi lurking in the air, it’s been shown to lower the presence of toxins that can cause difficulty in breathing, allergic rhinitis, watery eyes or flu-like symptoms. To naturally reduce seasonal allergy symptoms, diffuse pine nut oil throughout your home. Also, you can try using our Pine-Rio Sea salt or our Eucalyptus natural homemade soaps and rub it into your chest, neck and upper back to open your nasal passages while you enjoy a revitalizing bubble bath.
BENEFITS of PINE tree oil for the HAIR.
1. Boost Hair Growth. Pine oil keeps the scalp in perfect condition because of its antibacterial and anti-fungal qualities, it keeps the scalp away from any harmful agent promoting a healthy and rapid growth of the hair. 2. Combats Hair Loss. People suffering from hair loss or hair thinning have found pine oil extremely helpful in combating the condition. Try our Pine-Rio Sea Salts natural homemade soap, stimulate your scalp with a nice massage, let the foam act for at least 1 minute and rinse. You will feel and see the difference!
3. Keeps Hair Healthy & Lustrous. What do you think can happen if you keep your hair free of fungus and bacteria? Easy your hair will grow smoothly, healthier and stronger, which will make it look more beautiful and shiny. This can be the consequence of using pine oil in your daily bath. Isn’t nice?
Try our Pine-Rio Sea Salts homemade soap, and if you are a nature lover and you like wood essences, check out our Woods collection. Face the day to day in the city with the company of the purity and the freshness of the forest!
References: draxe.com, organicfacts.net, stylecraze.com